KILLINGWORTH CT KITCHEN REMODELING
KILLINGWORTH CT KITCHEN REMODELING is more than just counter tops, cabinetry, and color schemes. It's a complete transformation that will increase your home's overall beauty and value. Your kitchen is sure to be one of your home's most attractive rooms, and it will make your family feel comfortable and your guests feel welcomed.
If you're looking for a kitchen remodeling contractor, kitchen designer or bathroom remodeling contractor. Heritage's KILLINGWORTH CT KITCHEN REMODELING pro's can design and build the perfect new kitchen, bath, den, home office, media room, craft room or other room of your dreams. New Granite counter tops, Kitchen cabinets, and more... Heritage your REMODELING CONTRACTOR KILLINGWORTH CT experts will design and build custom kitchens and bathrooms, whether for new construction or home renovation.
Our KITCHEN REMODELING CONTRACTOR KILLINGWORTH CT service areas :
GUILFORD,CT / MADISON,CT / CLINTON,CT / WESTBROOK,CT / OLD SAYBROOK,CT / KILLINGWORTH,CT / BRANFORD,CT / EAST HAVEN,CT / NORTH BRANFORD,CT / ESSEX,CT / DEEP RIVER,CT / CHESTER,CT / OLD LYME,CT / WATERFORD,CT / HADDAM,CT / DURHAM,CT / MIDDLETOWN,CT / WALLINGFORD,CT / HAMDEN,CT / NORTH HAVEN,CT / MERIDEN,CT / NEW HAVEN,CT / WEST HAVEN,CT / ORANGE,CT / MILFORD,CT / WOODBRIDGE,CT / STRATFORD,CT / BRIDGEPORT,CT / FAIRFIELD,CT / WESTPORT,CT / NORWALK,CT / GREENWICH,CT / And all surrounding areas
Our KILLINGWORTH KITCHEN REMODELING CONTRACTORS provide you the following services :
Custom Cabinets Built to Your Specifications
1. Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Wood color stories are all over the place,and a variety of different types of wood grains and wood stains are of interest.Oak is shaping up to be a clear-cut winner; lately, oak kitchen cabinets have seen a dramatic upward surge in demand.
4. Forget Stainless Steel Fixtures. Think Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Other Up-To-Date Finishes.
Oil-Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Fixtures are Trendy in 2015.
Stainless steel has its place, and it hasn’t gone away by any means. It’s still an important fabrication at the decorator’s disposal.
2. Minimalist White Kitchen Cabinets and Appliances
White is one of the freshest new “neutrals,” and it’s a color that makes perfect sense in the kitchen. Think simple, clean, uncluttered and un-fussy kitchen cabinetry — with appliances that blend into the cabinets as if they were an extension of them.
5. Warm Metal Kitchen Fixtures and Accents
Brass or Copper-Colored Kitchen Fixtures Add Warmth and Beauty to the Decor.
Warm, inviting kitchens hold universal appeal. If you find your kitchen in need of some warm accents and details, warm-colored metals are one possible way give the room an inviting glow.
3. Metallic or Gray Kitchen Cabinets
Gray isn’t the freshest, newest interior design trend going — which could actually be a good thing for those of you who don’t want to be first to dive into anything.
6. White or Colorful Sinks
There’s a dilemma faced by those embracing the trends for warm metals such as copper and bronze: how do you make it look good with a standard stainless steel sink?
The solution: You don’t have to. Instead, you go with a plain white sink, or perhaps a sink in a warm color that harmonizes.
7. Open Floor Plan Designs for the Kitchen and the Home During the past several decades, there has been an evolution from closed to open floor plans. Open floor plans continue to be on-trend for 2015 and beyond.Let’s say the people hanging out in your family room can see everything going on in the kitchen — and the people in the kitchen have full view of the family room as well. In that case, the décor should be consistent between the kitchen and the family room. While it doesn’t all have to be matchy-matchy, it’s important that your kitchen décor harmonizes well with the pieces in your family room.
8. LED Lighting
LED lighting is one of the top trends for 2015. This is a trend that, by all appearances, is still in its infancy. This is one of those trends that makes perfect sense. When total energy costs are considered over the long term, LED lighting is both more affordable and more practical than other alternatives. While the upfront costs for LED lighting do tend to be higher, the overall energy costs associated with LED lighting are considerably lower when calculated over an entire lifespan of use.
9. Pendent Lighting is a hot item at the moment. There has been an upward surge in demand for pendant lights as we head into 2015.Bowl pendants and drum pendants are both important silhouettes.Multi-light pendants are another important category, with many trend-setters choosing to incorporate several fixtures into their interior designs.